AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of smart solutions for sustainable agriculture. Our portfolio is the most comprehensive in the agriculture industry including a full line of tractors, combine harvesters, hay and forage equipment, seeding and tillage implements, grain storage and protein production systems.
We are a team of more than 20,000 colleagues in over 35 countries with a passion for progress and pride in delivering industry-leading technologies that solve real-world problems. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join our team of professionals located in Hesston, KS; remote option available for qualified candidate.
A Systems Engineer for AGCO, you will:
- Own the overall system specification of an embedded system family
- Analyze and ensure implementation of requirements both on software and hardware level
- Define test and validation procedures on system level
- Analyze and align the system design with architects, hardware engineers and software engineers
- Work in an agile setup within a scrum team
- Design solutions with teams physically located abroad.
- Ability to address and resolve complex issues with an objective, fact-based and professional approach
- Organized, proactive and structured way of working
- Proven track record to build trust with stakeholders and lead by influence
- Proven ability to work successfully in multi-national teams, intercultural open and confident in appearance
- Engaging personality with demonstrated capability to reinforce and drive global strategy implementation
- Bachelor Computer Science / Informatics or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in system level design of embedded ECUs (hardware and base software)
- Experience in electrical engineering
- Experience in at least one programming language, preferably C
- Knowledge of software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience with AUTOSAR Classic
- Experience in automotive
- Experience with OOP like C++
- Experience in organizing sub systems in PREEVISION