Req. ID: 284221
Recruiter: Cecile ZHOU
System Compatibility Engineer-Android
As a System Compatibility Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for the system level validation and characterization of Micron managed NAND products. These strategies will require the development, and documentation, of software and hardware test solutions used to validate and characterize products against requirements and specifications. Responsibilities will also include providing investigative support for validation, characterization, qualification and customer issues.
- Understanding EXT4 or F2FS file system well and have expertise on file system, ability to change linux drivers on eMMC/UFS, testing new features for eMMC/UFS in linux kernel.
- Work closely with Micron firmware team, product development team and BU application team, understanding the firmware algorithm, have the capability to debug from the firmware/linux/file system levels.
- Software development on evaluation boards in Micron lab, creating bash/python/perl scripts for testing and validations, ability to development benchmark testing on eMMC/UFS in file system level.
- Work with Chipset Vendors/Customers (Qualcomm/MTK/Huawei etc) to enable and validate Micron mobile memory products including eMMC, eMCP and UFS, working on patches to be implemented in the chipsets, debug/interpret software logs provided by Chipset Vendors and customers to help in debugging software issues.
- Review, track, document, and summarize test results, generating reports and documentation.
- BS or MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Linux and scripting (bash/python/perl), Experience in C/C++ and assembler programming, emulators and simulation tools.
- Understanding of linux/android Operating systems, system level validation or qualification experience.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, good team work and communication skills.
- The ability to work with other engineers across multiple disciplines, as well as customers.
- The ability to apply creative and inventive ideas to resolve difficult issues.
- The ability to travel both locally and overseas.
- Knowledge or experience of memory product including eMMC, eMCP, UFS, uMCP and LPDDR is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of PCIe, NVMe protocol is a plus.
- Prior experience with Oscilloscopes and/or Logic analyzers is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Shanghai || Shanghai (CN-31) || China (CN) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-CZ1 || Tier 4 ||