Additional Work Location(s) : [[China,Suzhou]]
About the Role
The role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of system and function development following the defined development lifecycle processes.
The role must be capable of analyzing requirements, developing system architecture and validate the design.
What You Will Do
- Define the System requirements and specification, System architecture design of car audio amplifiers and other electrical Audio devices
- Present technical solutions in front of customer and Harman management
- Work with internal platform, software, hardware, mechanical, acoustics, and validation teams to design and deliver per customer requirements.
- Take the lead role in case of technical challenges or failures
- Support the team in the defect management process including planning, tracking, and ensuring that defects are actively managed.
- Manage the development process and associated work products to ensure ASPICE compliance.
- Perform design optimization and support VAVE activities to reduce the cost
What You Need
- Minimum 6 years’ industry experience for Bachelor or 3 years for Master in embedded system designs
- Broad knowledge of embedded HW and SW, ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex System defects, strong attention to detail
- Communication and moderation skills in English
What is Nice to Have
- Preferred with System design of ECUs for Automotive OEMs and model-based system development
- Knowledge of process models (e.g. Automotive SPICE®) and AUTOSAR
- Experience or familiar with Functional safety and cyber security
- Experience working with CAN, MOST, and Ethernet applications
- Requirements Management Tool preferred with IBM Doors
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 10% domestic and international travel
What We Offer
- Global working environment and cross-functional team collaboration
- Global Platform Development
- New team with passion
- Broad career develop path
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)