Req Id: 331873
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Posting Date: October 12, 2021
Closing Date: November 3, 2021
Position: Swing Announcer, Fredericton, Bell Media
Location: 206 Rookwood Avenue, Fredericton, New Brunswick
Status: Regular Part Time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
This is entry level position is ideal for a dynamic, hard-working, innovative, engaging radio personality who has exceptional drive and wants to play on a winning team . If you have integrity, and a positive attitude, and are not afraid of hard work, this can be an incredible opportunity to make your mark!
- Execute a highly topical, engaging and fun show weekends with occasional weekday vacation coverage
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a market leading radio show across all
- Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and
- Be everywhere! Public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events
- Represent the station and the brand with integrity
- Voice track when required (Both in and out of market)
- You are fun; you are a pop culture and social media junkie and creative like no other
- You realize show prep is 24/7, but you also have a life outside the studio
- Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting (Preferred by not a requirement)
- Working knowledge of a control room and experience in the operation of a broadcast
- Console. (Wide Orbit/Adobe audition an asset)
- Excellent organization skills and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and show up to win every day
- Interested candidates are encouraged to forward a current resume, demo.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media – Talent
Job Status: Regular – Part time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 11/03/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, NB, Fredericton
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.