Job ID: 129304
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
Responsible for segments of test planning, design and execution, meeting planned scope, schedule and maintaining the engagement and relationship with the client/ internal customers. Provides recommendations for issue resolution, system optimization and test efficiency.
What will your job look like?
- Coordinate and perform test execution activities, including implementation of test automation procedures and scripts.
- Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities and ensure integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios based on the test plan and observations from concurrent testing activities.
- Collect and analyze system behavioral results in order to provide recommendations for issue resolution as well as for system optimization.
- Define the execution test plan, scope and resources required and design test solutions to be implemented and executed in alignment with the planned scope customer needs/use.
- Responsible to maintain and enhance of the professional and business relationship with the customer and internal partners, as to act as a technical interface for team members and with other teams to resolve issues and communicate conclusions and recommendations.
- Be a mentor for new team members, leverage knowledge across test Implementations and projects, and defines the best use/ reuse of testing tools and best practices. Support and promote test efficiency and optimization initiatives.
- Ensure that product documentation, test ware and work products used in the activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance to both internal standards and client needs.
All you need is…
- Hands on Testing Experience of 7+ Years, with relevant Testing Experience of 4+ years in cloud based IT service management “ServiceNow application” in below areas:
- Customer Service Management Modules: Case, Account, Instance, Contact, Contract, Product, Release, Component, Service Portal [MANDATORY].
- IT Service Management Modules: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request Management modules, Service Portal [MANDATORY].
- Experience in Selenium Automation Testing [Much Preferred]
- Experience in QC / ALM and JIRA tool (Writing Test Cases, Test Execution, Defect life cycle & Generating Reports) [MUST]
- Good knowledge on Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Test Estimations.
- Need to be aware STLC & Defect lifecycle.
- Well versed with Sanity, Functional & Regression testing.
- Good communication skills, Good team player & excellent learner.
- When needed should be able to raise timely risks & consult them with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently on tasks/modules assigned for testing.
- Ability to stretch working hours whenever required to support timely delivery.
- Ability to work independently & drive issues to closure.
- Need be comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most sophisticated testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- Overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing engagement with the customer. Finding opportunities of growth and driving them to completion.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading internal mobility policies.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce