Job ID: 130651
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: Israel- RAANANA (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
As a Software Sourcing Manager will oversee all business-related activities under your responsibility with your suppliers in order to optimize costs and savings.
What will your job look like?
- You will perform a strategic procurement and contracting activities, including pre-qualification of suppliers, negotiation, tender management, all the way to contract closure, obtaining the optimal terms and costs for the transaction.
- You will work closely with all Amdocs business units and different stakeholders to fully understand their procurement needs.
- You will gain expert knowledge of the software procurement category and implement the global category strategy.
- You will develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective global supply markets, competitors and product innovations.
- You will identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- You will conduct due diligence on new potential suppliers and prequalify them before establishing a business relationship.
- You will be responsible for leading the supplier selection process (choose between alternatives).
- You will own and conclude the appropriate legal Procurement agreements.
- You will provide management with periodic reports on procurement activities and savings and other achievements.
- You will be the owner of the entire P2P process and place purchase orders with suppliers.
- You will conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risks, review future strategies, and identify possible areas of improvement.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree (LLB, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Technologies) – Mandatory
- 3-8 years of procurement expertise – a leading Procurements Services Specialist.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Software domain – Mandatory
- Excellent negotiation and management skills , as well as excellent interpersonal skills- Mandatory
- Experience in leading a Large / medium contract process with different stakeholders.
- Ability to execute and achieve the procurement strategy within the relevant location (such as the region or domain).
- Expertise in making technical and commercial offers for various procurements and services
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce