Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Provision of an excellent support service is critical to the achievement of Keyloop’s strategic plans for growth and profitability. The Support team provides front-line support, information and assistance to Keyloop customers. The primary focus of the Support Analyst is to respond to and resolve customer queries and problems regarding their Keyloop products and services. Data from calls is logged and analysed to identify ways to improve overall services and products to customers over time. Working as part of an assigned team providing support, you will listen, respond research or escalate customer enquiries, and ensure these are dealt with promptly and to a successful conclusion. This role requires someone who is resourceful and well organised, with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills, who is prepared to take responsibility for successful enquiry resolution, and has a passion and commitment to providing service excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Taking ownership of support customer and manufacturer enquiries
• Dealing with a wide variety of enquiries from customers from call start to closure, escalating when necessary
• Actively and efficiently logging support case data and achieving First Contact Fix wherever possible
• Identifying opportunities to deliver assistance and coaching where required
• Communicating cooperatively with team members, other departments and management, to deliver timely resolution of customer issues and improve customer satisfaction
• Producing knowledge articles for customers and associates, to provide guidance and reduce calls
• Liaising with other Keyloop teams or departments to develop and to maintain high levels of customer service and effective resolution of customer enquiries.
• Working with the Team Leaders to ensure daily activities are focused on achievement of departmental and customer objectives
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
• Ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• Superior communication skills, including telephone, virtual methods, written, and verbal skills in local language and English
• Knowledge of customer expectations
• Experience of working with customers
• Demonstrable ability to influence and overcome objections
• Ability to work as part of a high- performing and cohesive team
• Ability to interact with all levels of Keyloop customers and associates
• Ability to troubleshoot a variety of application and infrastructure related technology issues depending on the assignment area (application module, network, hosting, hardware)
• Capable of operating independently on the majority of support cases and with coaching support on more difficult issues
- Experience within a helpdesk/support environment ideally Tier 2 with knowledge of;
- Business information technology
- Computer networking and hardware
- Computer software development
- Information technology
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.