No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 105644 – Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
- Act as key contact for production planning/ supply network planners and local customer’s teams to ensure on time and complete export orders to customers
- Handle export orders in terms of rejections reasons, credit blocks follow up, update of delivery dates and quantities etc
- Execute stock allocation between the orders based on priorities provided by local CS&L team
- Create delivery notes for export orders and manage all required export documentation for shipments from Distribution Centers to Customers (Invoice, Packing list, Certificate of Origin, Shipping documents etc)
- Communicate availability issues, cuts reports, changes in the orders, status of the shipment
- Coordination with Freight forwarders, 3PL providers, brokers and Supply Network Planning team
- 1-3 years of proven experience in logistics/ customer service field
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented approach
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Team oriented and problem solving approach
- Proficient in English is a requirement
- Solid understanding and working experience with SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, G-suite
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.