Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role
This Supply Chain Specialist position is for our Singapore commercial entity. It requires someone with a high learning agility that can work in a team environment. Strong analytical & critical thinking skills are a definite need and the ability to be coached and directed will assist in making this job a success. Responsibilities unique to this position are having a good understanding of the issues and challenges in the industry and being able to value add to the commercial team in ensuring operational excellence. The Singapore Supply Chain team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career!
- Plan, manage and responsible for the field inventory management for the country.
- Establish and review field stock level (PAR level) for consignment accounts on a regular basis.
- Participate in S&OP process with commercial team by driving the opportunity to strengthen demand management with quality and accuracy
- Monitor field inventory movement for both long-term and short-term consignment.
- Manage product expiry in the field to minimize inventory scrap.
- Ensure stock accuracy on consignment accounts through execution of consignment count as per count plan and timely reconciliation of count results with sales and customer service.
- Support order management process including (but not limited to) creating sales order, replenish consignment inventory, and invoicing.
- Support country team in rolling out regional/ local projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/ Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of supply chain/ logistics/ planning experience
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt a variety of challenges
- Analytical and critical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Minimum intermediate level in MS Excel skill.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
Requisition ID: 483343
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!