Additional Locations: (n/a)
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Supply Chain Planner II – Coronary Therapies
About the role:
The Supply Chain Planner II – Coronary Therapies takes a wholistic view of the business, facilitating the smoothest possible end-to-end operations to meet product demand and franchise goals during a period of rapid growth. They will align all stakeholders during global expansion and monitor performance to plan with systems expertise. The right candidate will possess the skills and aptitude required to plan a product line, provide cross-functional supply chain support at a global level and facilitate the SI&OP process. They will demonstrate a high level of decision making skills and will have the ability to work autonomously.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Marketing/customers to identify all known demand sources
- Review and understand demand signals from regional teams
- Review stocking strategies and approve changes noting input elements resulting in change
- Optimally manage high cost and short shelf life demand planning and inventory management, a unique portion of Boston Scientific’s portfolio.
New Product Launch Management:
- Participate in the launch of new products as PDP Core Team Member; develop forecasts, cannibalization plans, and introduction schedules.
- Influence and direct the core team on product launches to ensure they are both beneficial to the business and help optimize the portfolio.
- Assist GSCM/Director with development of inventory plans;
- Monitor inventory performance to plan and targets;
- Assist GSCM with management of expired, excess and obsolescence reserves;
- Allocate inventory to regions in short supply situations.
Supply Chain Execution:
- Support regular planning processes – maintain forecasts (Marketing Handshake);
- Monitor manufacturing execution (Manufacturing Handshake);
- Provide inventory analysis; proactively manage backorders.
- Drive SI&OP Process
- Achieve Core 5 Performance Metrics: Service Level, Backorder, Inventory, Forecast Accuracy, Schedule Adherence.
What We’re Looking For:
- Four-year business degree and work experience in related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in materials management, manufacturing planning or inventory control function.
- Working experience with DRP, MPS, MRP, SAP or ERP System.
- Extremely strong PC skills utilizing such software programs as Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization both domestically and internationally.
- Self-motivated independent worker and self-starter.
- Consistently performs to a high level of accuracy in all tasks.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to make efficient decisions using data.
- Strong collaboration skills: able to build relationships and trust with cross-functional business partners
- Business Acumen
- Degree in Supply Chain and/or Operations Management
- Curious and interested in continuous learning
- Able to quickly react and form a team to address urgent situations
- Not afraid to speak her/his mind in a respectful manner with intent of improving the business
Requisition ID: 494859
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.