Location Name: Findlay, OH
Job/Requisition ID: [[id]]
Location Address: 539 S Main St, Findlay, OH, United States (US), 45840
Education Level: Bachelor’s Required
Relevant Experience Level: Entry Level (1-3 Years)
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
This position will report to the Supervisor of Supply Chain Process & Systems and Controls. Responsibilities will include day-to-day support and administration of SAP modules used by Supply Chain (SC): Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Enterprise Core Component (ECC) integration, SAP S4 1610, Ariba Spend Management, Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM), SAP Reporting (BOBJ), SharePoint and Nintex Forms.
The successful candidate will work with IT support personnel and application users to resolve day-to-day system problems, analyze and test system enhancements, and represent Supply Chain on cross-business project teams requesting changes that affect SC’s SAP modules. This individual should be customer-focused, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to work with internal personnel and external suppliers in a cooperative and collaborative manner, and be capable of coordinating and handling a variety of assignments.
- Provides day-to-day support and administration of SC systems. Works with IT support personnel to analyze and resolve system errors or issues. Creates specifications for system enhancements and completes client acceptance tests. Provides assistance to SC employees for system troubleshooting or direction on system functionality.
- Provide training and desk-side support, as required, for SAP modules used by Supply Chain.
- Assist with SOX Expenditure Cycle audits and SC internal audits as required.
- Provide guidance to system users on required SAP Roles and use of Saviynt User Access Management (UAM).
- Consult and advise on SC system functionality and requirements with SC representatives in Refining, Midstream and Corporate.
- Collaborate with representatives from Accounts Payable, Finance, SC and IT to continually seek advancement of integrated systems used by MPC to create competitive advantages through enhanced cost savings and minimized risks.
- Support leading Supply Chain practices and continual process improvement initiatives.
- Support Project Unify through Data Cleansing activities and knowledge transfer.
- Support SC MPCConnect Transformation to SharePoint platform.,
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s in supply chain management, Information Technology, Business, Accounting or other technical discipline.
- 0-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Business, Accounting or other technical discipline
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. Marathon Petroleum’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon branded outlets. Speedway LLC, a Marathon Petroleum subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company which owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.