We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainment of Supply Chain Business Processes.
- Partners in business process opportunity development activities including the identification of stakeholder requirements, business case development and funding source facilitation.
- Collaborates in process creation through design, development and documentation.
- Contributes to implementation efforts including deployment planning, training, implementation execution, change management, scope control and periodic stakeholder reviews.
- Promotes sustainability by identifying and tracking performance metrics, providing additional guidance for special conditions and addressing stakeholder needs.
- Develops and Maintains QlikView Reporting
- Analyze Data to facilitate Business Process Improvement
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Technical, Supply Chain, Business or similar discipline required.
- 2 years of experience in supply chain required.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Software, Access, or SQL preferred
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing process knowledge preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs are required.
- Requires effective time management skills, personal conduct, and change management abilities.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, customer (internal & external) and other business contacts
- Ability to work in an office and uncontrolled Mfg environment. Exposure to harsh conditions are possible for a short period time – such as: dust, fumes, chemicals, hazardous materials, noise, and varying weather and temperatures
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 91606
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.