Accountable for delivering:
- Japan supply chain short/long term performance KPIs
- Kinuura site facility maintenance KPIs
- Collaboration with APAC quality managers to deliver quality
- Lead and manage Japan Supply Chain and Kinuura Maintenance team, including
Planning, Logistics, Customer Service and Maintenance. Administrative responsibility for Quality Assurance team.
- Lead and manage all the Supply Chain related activities in Japan.
- Accountable for Japan Supply Chain performance KPIs and OPEX.
- Lead and manage Kinuura maintenance team.
- Plan and manage facility OPEX budget. Ensure a well-maintained facility to prevent any unplanned operation downtime.
- Manage Kinuura site related CAPEX according to 5 years plan and update plan.
- Work with Asia management on establishing customer service level and product complexity management for Japan. Evaluate mid term priorities and make functional decisions.
- Develop and lead the Forecast, Demand and Inventory model to support service level management.
- Lead Logistics and Warehouse network study to ensure performance and cost effectiveness.
- Resource planning to achieve optimal supply chain organization capability. Develop talent, provide coaching to enhance overall team performance.
- Support strategy development across the organization, initiative identification and establishment of KPIs where appropriate.
- Lead and execute the Japan S&OP processes, including forecasting, inventory management and leadership reviews.
- Lead Supply Chain and Operations continuous improvement project, identify and promote new technologies and work methods to streamline processes to improve the effectiveness and cost efficiency.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 8 years’ supply chain experiences in multinational companies
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading team.
- Experience in Planning related work (Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning) is key.
- Experience in Logistics and vendor management is required.
- Experience in change management will be a plus.
- Experience in Chemical industry or related industry is preferred
- Main Core Competencies：
- Change Leader
- Results Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- Commercial Acumen
- Knowledge, technical/professional skill:
- Budget and cost control
- Project Management
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, comfortable in making decisions with ambiguous and complex information
- TQM, Lean Management will be a plus
- Language Skill:
- Fluent in Japanese and English (verbal and written)