Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This is an Entry Level Supervisor position responsible for managing a team of IP Build Technicians (Implementation Techs) and Customer Solution Designers (TDE) responsible for supporting our Customers. The Supervisor coaches/manages the specific work functions/processes performed by the employees. Tulsa, OK
The Main Responsibilities
- Handles the daily management and supervision of 8-12 employees
- Participates in staffing process – recruits, hires and develops team
- Handles sales/customer escalations
- Maintains production levels by setting goals for team members
- Creates a positive work environment
- Drives reduction in cycle time, focuses on order accuracy, builds partner relationship with sales channels and a positive experience for our customers
- Seeks to continually improve work methods and results individually and for the team
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 plus years of relevant job experience. Relevant job experience is described as: Job experience in similar industry or job experience with similar essential duties
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Team Lead role or directing the activity of others.
- Fundamental knowledge of IP services including Routing Protocols and Access types such as TDM and Ethernet.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity (thinking outside of the box).
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7 plus years of relevant job experience. Relevant job experience is described as: Job experience
- in similar industry or Job experience with similar essential duties
- 1 to 3 years supervisory / leadership Lead experience.
- Understanding of provisioning processes and systems.
- Fundamental knowledge in process development and analysis, including ability to take dataset, perform analysis and develop improvement plan
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 246696
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.