In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Position- Supervisor, Administration
CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our team collaborates with leading Service and Content Providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile. At CommScope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. CommScope customers include service providers (cable, broadband, telco, satellite), commercial verticals, small enterprises, and the people they serve. We win when our customers win…and that drives everything we do.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Liaise and/or co-ordinate with Human Resources in arranging and preparing for special events/projects/training, e.g. Company events etc.
- Ensure statutory compliances. Liaison with Govt. machinery where required.
- Control general stationery and printing – Includes checking reported usage against accounts to ensure cost control. Requisition various other stationery items. Requisition for special printed stationery (letterheads, envelopes, forms etc.); also liaise with Business Units and Marketing regarding any changes required in logo, layouts, quality of paper etc.
- Responsible for Admin. Notice Board management and maintenance.
- Generate and implement innovative cost saving ideas in the admin. function.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire facility.
- Manage a team of 50 housekeepers and housekeeping supervisors.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintain stock of supplies such as cleaning supplies and chemicals and Organize inventories.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Plan, control and supervise gardening activities.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Coordinate on-the job training and evaluate its efficiency.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Any other relevant responsibility assigned by the management.
Other Routine Responsibilities:
- Daily inspection of public areas.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors.
- Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and a public area with the maintenance department.
Education and Qualification:
- Qualifications: Graduate / Diploma with relevant aptitude, experience and skill for the job.
- Experience: Preferably 7+ years of relevant experience in a supervisory administrative capacity including the supervision of junior administrative / clerical staff or others.
- Other Skills: Excellent communication & negotiating skills, computer savvy and good understanding of admin. systems and processes
You will excite us if you have:
Strong Leadership abilities, interpersonal skills, Entrepreneurial, ability to think out of the box, motivate change and look for operational efficiencies/harmonies across the network.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables groundbreaking discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow!
If you would like to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope!
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo