There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. The company is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of agricultural, forestry, construction and gardening machinery. We are aware that the source of our success is in our very professional and diverse employees and their relationship with John Deere, with our products and prospects. That is why we are investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 180-year history. Here, the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges.
Due to the development of John Deere Polska Business Service Center in Poznan we are currently seeking candidate for the position of:
Subject Matter Expert AP Process M/F
What You’ll Do
- Learn and applies process methodologies, tools and measurement systems including change management tools, financial analysis and decision tools to achieve business results.
- Learn and apply basic data tools to analyze problems for improving the identified processes.
- Provide knowledge of business processes, rules and practices. Facilitates the definition, clarification and documentation of such, in support of tactical and strategic business plans and in alignment with continuous improvement efforts.
- Lead project teams toward definition and implementation of new process/solution.
- Work with the project team leader and others to ensure objectives of improvement teams are met.
- Document and report team efforts and progress and validates that team results endure after project closure.
- Solve problems through analysis of issues and evaluation of alternative solutions.
Desired skills and knowledge
- University degree
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of advanced quality tools such as Design of experiments and regression analysis (General understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.)
- Understanding of quality management principles and tools
We offer you
- Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities in growing organization
- French or German Language courses in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and comfortable office area in Poznan