Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking an Interior Designer to join our Marketing + Creative team, which is L&P’s marketing group that serves the overall company in advertising and more. If you are a talented interior designer and are interested in creating/capturing aesthetically pleasing sets, you may be the next member of our team!
This position will be a full-time role in our Carthage, MO location.
What you'll do:
You will work with the M+C team to produce effective still-imaging solutions to support marketing efforts for L&P’s business units. While the work you do will vary and may be heavier in some areas than others, here are a few examples of the experiences this position can provide:
- Full coordination of photo and video shoots, including set design and preparation, sourcing talent, props, locations, and other needs
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to set design, product delivery, and budgeting for the M+C Studio
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with account contacts and management
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of photo and video solutions according to a division’s needs and objectives
- Managing multiple projects from beginning to end, which includes gathering missing information, developing and tracking long-term timelines, and maintaining project budgets
- Managing current and future prop inventory and working with outside vendors to facilitate studio improvements, while maintaining existing studio spaces
- Collaborating with the creative team and assisting with challenging client situations as needed
• Interior design, room staging, set design/construction
• File/asset management
• Knowledge of photography and studio environments a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lift 50lbs
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more. Remote applicants are welcome!
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing 137-year-old company is comprised of 15 business units and 140 facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. Learn more about what Leggett life is like here: lifeatleggett.com
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer