At Virgin Plus, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make Virgin Plus life even sweeter, then read on, my friend, because we want you on our team!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a competitive environment
- Loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals
- Likes helping and coaching others to meet their full potential
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission and full benefits package
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
- Deliver world-class coaching to build and maintain a high-performing team
- Build a member-focused culture within your store
- Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
- Get into the data to find opportunities and identify solutions for your store
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal members’ expectations
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love coaching people to their true potential and to exceed sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work days, evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 08/18/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto