The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping center to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
Reporting to the Store Manager (SM), the Store Coordinator (SC) provides support to local stores as a specialist of the store operations and planograms. The SC is responsible for contributing to a profitable retail location by:
- Leading day to day store operations to ensure compliance with The Source standards;
- Support of two local stores in person.
The SC is an extention of the Merchandising and Marketing Teams, in store to make sure brand standards are followed, more specifically in flagship locations.
Leading and supporting the store operations brand standards by:
- Merchandising according to the current visual, advertising and promotional standards
- Responsible for planogram compliance within the 2 stores they support
- Handling the end to end process for returned products under warranty
- Ensure that Service Pride is well implemented and executed by all team members
- Ship back refunds and abandoned online orders
- Direct contact for the stores when there is a planogram change or a special project (ex: store renovation)
- Processing inventory within 24hrs (confirming products in shipping order were received, processing ICST, etc.)
- Ensuring store signage is in compliance with store standards
- Assist the SM with managing the inventory and cash control by ensuring compliance to all operational
policies and procedures
- Adhering to the store Neat Clean and Organized standards
- Ensure price tags are current and correspond to the correct products
- All other duties outside of sales as assigned by the DSM or SM
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience and successful merchandising & inventory management;
- Excellent people skills and ability to handle issues quickly and professionally;
- Desire to grow within the company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- (Quebec Only) Bilingualism in French and English
- Ability to travel same day between 2 stores
- Flexible to work various shifts including morning, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays, based on business requirements
- Flexible to work with a 35 km radius of original store of hire
- Dress code – blue or black jeans and red The Source shirt
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: Store Coordinator, non mgmt , Galerie de la Capital – The Source
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Application Deadline: 11/01/2021
As Canada’s neighborhood tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home, we’re proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.