A Stockmover is responsible for moving product and materials throughout the plant and warehouse. His/her primary focus will be to take finished product from the production floors, placing it in the assigned location in the warehouse, and storing it properly. He/she will also supply the lines with needed materials. This will be done primarily with the use of a fork-lift or clamp-truck.
- Comply with good manufacturing practices (GMP) as rquired.
- Comply with Dart Container’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for moving, with the aide of the fork-lift or clamp-truck, materials and product throughout the plant and warehouse.
- Responsible for moving finished production from the lines to the staging area. He/she will move product once confirmeed to the appropriate assigned location in the warehouse.
- Responsible for supplying corrugated board or other materials to production lines.
- Responsible for positioning, repositioning, and stacking materials (including corrugated and plastic) in designated areas. He/she will also consolidate materials to accommodate product coming off the production floor.
- Responsible for bringing product to the “holding” area. Once product has been approved by quality control, he/she will move the product to be stored properly in the warehouse.
- Responsible for removing and replacing production scrap bags, weighing scrap bags, recording weight, and moving bags to the baling area.
- Responsible for emptying trash containers from all produciton areas and discarding debris into trash compactor.
- Responsible for emptying scrap film collection boxes and removing all production film scrap and placing it in the baling area.
- Responsible for maintaining and stocking tape and stretch wrap.
- Responsible for accurately completing all paperwork documenting assigned activities.
- Responsible for baling corrugated and/or film if needed.
- Must inspect fork-lift/clamp-truck at the beginning and end of each shift and complete the “Electric Truck Driver’s Daily Check Sheet”.
- Must sustain good or better attendance on performance appraisals.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Six months previous warehouse experience required.
- Previous experience using a forklift. Must obtain and maintain OSHA fork-lift certification through Dart.
- Ability to apply and understand addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in order to determine the amount of product or material.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.