Location Name: Bloomfield, NM
Job/Requisition ID: [[id]]
Location Address: 50 Rd 4990, Bloomfield, NM, United States (US), 87413
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4-10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Non-Exempt
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining all data and records relative to shipping & receiving activities
- Work with local SME’s & Procurement on getting all MRO ‘New Item’ stock creations set up in SAP, labeled and put away in warehouse
- Provide customer service to operations, maintenance and engineering stakeholders
Collect all documentation for inbound/outbound freight and ensure all documents, including receiving paperwork, are timely entered into SAP and filed appropriately upon completion as required
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with site needs – ** repairs, ‘hot’ shipments or deliveries and communicate to stakeholders
- Can be ‘on call’ in case of getting called out for ‘hot’ repairable spare parts when needed
- Follow all Material Management processes and procedures
- Assist in annual inventory and prepare warehouse as needed
- Maintain the warehouse by organizing and cleaning as needed
- Escalate any safety or operational issues to Supervisor as directed
- Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse and/or workplace
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with customers and stakeholders. Perform additional duties as directed
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in warehousing or inventory control
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- General knowledge of basic math, reading, accounting, and computers.
- ERP System experience required, SAP experience is a plus
- Fork Truck certification required
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. Marathon Petroleum’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon branded outlets. Speedway LLC, a Marathon Petroleum subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company which owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.