In addition to the following Epson’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Nurture Program Development
- Identifies, gathers, and documents customer and program requirements
- Assists in development and deployment and on-going maintenance of 10-15 nurture programs for different product lines and target verticals.
- Monitors and reports on nurture programs perfroamnce to recommend optimization opportunities
- Assists other best practices for Marketing teams in development and deployment of 20 – 30 digital campaigns to support channel and sales enablement, tradeshow and webinar events
- Provides regular and ad-hoc campaign metrics to internal stakeholders to measure campaign ROI
- Maintains best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including naming conventions, folder structure, list management, lead flow, completion actions, owners, etc.
- Trains users, assists in creating and documenting training materials
Responsible for day-to-day management of Pardot, including overseeing campaigns from conception to execution as well as in-dept campaign performance analysis and optimization. This role will support sales and other marketing discipline managers by building and nurturing campaign assets, uploading leads, troubleshooting, reporting/analyzing and training new users in Pardot.
Collaborates with/Key Customers include Product Management, Commercial Marketing, E-Business, Social Media, Epson Canada, Information Systems (IS), Sales and various external agencies and vendors.
Minimum Experience Requirements
B – Requires some specialist or admin experience (2- 5 years)
D – Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A. or B.S.).
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.