Epson, a $10B global leader in high-quality consumer electronics, imaging, and point of sale printing devices, is seeking an exceptional Sr. Specialist, Lead Management to join our Lead Management team. You will be responsible for supporting the team in the execution of sophisticated lead generation, management, and handoff processes built upon Salesforce.com and a marketing automation platform which results in a steady flow of qualified leads. Join a high-energy team with a strong manager coach that will support you to flourish and succeed! This position will be based out of our Los Alamitos, CA office with the opportunity for a hybrid work schedule.
In addition to the following Epson’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes best practices, trends, and emerging technologies to monitor and improve Epson’s capabilities in the area of lead management.
- Provides recommendations, gains alignment and implements solutions.
- Manages vendor relationships and serves as the secondary expert user of the marketing automation overlay to salesforce.com.
- Assists in developing lead scoring criteria within salesforce.com to validate a lead’s quality.
- Creates lead nurture campaigns that will create greater velocity from existing customers through the sales pipeline.
- Develops customer contact strategies and execute on these campaigns.
- Develops innovative approaches to lead generation.
- Drives completeness and accuracy of the contact list in salesforce.com.
- Identifies and executes processes, actions, and campaigns to increase interaction between clients and Epson.
- Analyzes marketing and sales actions uncover the highest quality leads.
- Leads the evaluation and procurement of commercial lead sources and coordinates the use of such sources in the lead management process.
- Leads capture systems for appropriate tradeshows.
- Formats lead file at show completion, and the reports of lead capture analytics.
- Collaborates with Salesforce.com team to get lead information distributed to Sales in timely manner.
- Attends a portion of shows each year to ensure the lead capture process is supported.
Analytics & Reporting
- Manages the reporting on the “lead to close” process, and conducts rigorous measurement of sales and marketing programs at both a macro and micro level.
- Analyzes campaign outcomes in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
- Produces regular reports and monthly dashboards and analysis to demonstrate campaign progress on revenue, pipeline, awareness and market perception through reports on leads, conversion, ROI, opportunities and revenue potential.
- Specialist or admin experience (2-5 years)
- Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A. or B.S.)
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.