Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
The Lead Software Quality Engineer is responsible for leading QA team, creating and executing tests against our family of products.
Job responsibilities include:
- Being able to extract and create Test Plan by reviewing marketing documents, technicial documents and Jira stories, and update it during the course of project. This test plan can be PC/MAC related or iOS, Android, wearable, web, etc.
- Being able to create test cases, and execute them.
- Experience with automated end to end testing for web application, Android application, iOS application and wearable application.
- Familiar with test case management like JIRA including but not limited to creating suites, reports, not just executing tests.
- Comfortable using JIRA, as well as setting up projects, creating reports and appropriate, as well as using Zephyr within JIRA to create test cases and suites, manage execution, and report progress using Dashboards and reports.
- Familiar with using general mobile device to interact with devices via Bluetooth, NFC, WiFi, and using mobile applications to interact with our devices.
- Able to organize and track in details, the products and the associated status of the tests.
- Being flexible and able to support and handle recurring trial runs, along with multiple projects being executed close together.
- Comfortable interacting and working directly with Development, Program Management, to get the necessary support regarding key deliverables and interacting with them in an effort to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Being able to reproduce issues reported, or as needed during product release and regression.
- Working directly with team members overseas
What we’re looking for in you:
- 5 or more years relevant work experience
- 2 or more years as a lead.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on end to end test automation experience.
- Practical experience working within an Agile/Scrum based environment
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 494876