BJ’s Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
SR RECRUITMENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Sr Recruitment Marketing Specialist will execute and track successful recruitment marketing strategies to generate applications while optimizing performance over time. This role will help identify appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively attract talent for the organization. This role will also play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in candidate behavior. Additionally, this team member will maintain monthly site content calendars and updates to company profile pages on external social sites.
- Use data to assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
- Enhance Recruitment Marketing to continuously improve the candidate journey
- Social media planning, content creation, and implementation as well as tracking and reporting
- Analyze metrics and adjust strategies to improve social media marketing efforts
- Agency and vendor relationship management
- Support for promotional events, campaigns, and activities that support attracting new Team Members
- Partner with other departments to promote brand consistency
- Report monthly on the marketing funnel and source efficiency
- Maintains materials for recruiting including advertising, signage, and promotional items, ensuring they are within brand guidelines.
- Assists with enhancing and maintaining the career site content
- Monitors external websites (e.g. Glassdoor) and maintains company profile pages
- Researches marketing and advertising trends in the staffing/retail industry and stays current with new social media trends
- 5+ years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing
- Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
- Analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
BJ’s Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.