An Exciting Opportunity
Urological diseases such as erectile dysfunction, stone, dysuria, and enlarged prostate reduce the patient’s quality of life. Boston Scientific Urology is setting market standards to improve the quality of life of patients.
If you share our passion to truly make a difference, please join us. At Urology and Pelvic Health, you’ll have the opportunity to drive new business and improve people’s lives.
Sells and promotes company products within a defined geographic territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products by current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
- Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company’s products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Proactively cultivate a customer base, continuously prospect for new customers, act on leads and persuasively introduce and position our products and services. Drive sales revenue to achieve territory priorities.
- Implement therapy development strategy and activities with enhanced working and clinical knowledge as well as selling skills.
- Observes actual procedures in operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Provide ongoing clinical education and serve as a primary resource for clinical support in the areas of surgical coverage, basic troubleshooting, and programming in order to implement the therapy and solutions while changing the lives of the patients.
- Develop and implement customer education programs and activities, attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to represent Boston Scientific and promote products and services.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Passion to learn and dedicate to improve patient’s lives.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1-5 years of working knowledge/experience in pharma / medical devices preferred.
- Urology business experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Required System Skills
- MS Office Skill (Excel, Power point)