Req Id: 303500
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
As the Senior Manager, Marketing – Crave, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team. Accountable for subscription growth and development of the Crave brand, this role will build a strategic marketing vision for the brand, ensuring that marketing activities deliver short term and long term business results. As a leader, you will inspire and develop a team of marketing professionals. You will become the go-to person for OTT acquisition marketing for Bell Media.
- Lead the strategic direction of online acquisition marketing and initiatives to drive subscriptions to Crave
- Create and execute strategies and marketing initiatives driving brand awareness, consumer engagement, product use and market leadership
- Build and leverage key brands like HBO, Showtime and STARZ while establishing a unique voice for Crave
- Be the champion for the consumer delivering an unmatched user experience for the Crave web and apps
- Drive on-channel and social media strategies for engagement
- Support affiliate marketing teams to drive subscription and retention to BDU subscriptions to Crave
- Build relationships with third party platforms to maximise marketing opportunities through merchandising and 1:1 marketing
- Be the team expert on industry developments in OTT services and best practices for acquisition marketing
- Evaluate new marketing opportunities with social media and digital partners
- Build and manage budgets
- Manage external agencies
- Leverage data for key insights to better understand our customers and our competitive positioning
- Build a culture of inclusion and learning while leading the marketing team
- 4 year College/University degree or equivalent; Business Marketing, Advertising and/or Business Strategy. MBA an asset.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in senior Marketing role, eCommerce and acquisition marketing experience a plus
- Proven experience developing conversion based integrated marketing strategies across the consumer journey, including digital, traditional, out of home and Bell Media owned touch points.
- Expert knowledge in industry trends, competition and customer buying habits
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycles and processes
- Exceptional analytical skills; strong focus on ROI
- Experience with data and customer segmentation as the basis for discovering actionable insights.
- Strong leadership, coaching and people management skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders, as well as initiate and drive change
- Highly energetic team player with the ability to work collaboratively within the Marketing team and cross-functionally with other key stakeholder groups.
- Ability to adapt to a demanding, rapidly changing work environment, set priorities and meet tight deadlines
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 08/04/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.