At Hasbro, we are looking for people who are passionate about impacting the future of play and entertainment. We seek individuals who are committed, curious, creative, and who are eager to keep imagination alive on teams that play together and create together. Our values – community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion – help cultivate inspiring, diverse workplaces where teams are built on positivity as much as productivity, and where individuals can do work they love with people they enjoy on brands they believe in, all for a company driven by greater purpose.
Join the Hasbro Human Resources team as a Sr. Manager – Talent Development & Learning! We are looking for an experienced, progressive, and creative HR team member that can straddle, maximize and build Talent Development framework and processes. You will collaborate with global talent team members, assigned business partners and regional HR counterparts to build and implement our internal learning programs based on first-hand knowledge of talent needs within the organization. You know how to build a culture of learning and how to align talent and organizational growth. You have the right level of business savvy and strategic mentality to effectively link and communicate talent development and leadership development.
You may be our person if you have a growth-mindset with extensive experience crafting and facilitating organizational strategies. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love highly collaborative teams, and are a results-oriented self-starter, we’d love to hear from you!
Remote candidates in the U.S. may be considered.
A day in the life as Sr. Manager Talent Development and Learning:
- Partner with Talent Development teams around the globe to develop and refine the talent management structure, framework and strategies to help build a growth oriented organization. Challenge perceptions, offer solutions and provide progressive learning options.
- Based on Talent Needs, develop and drive customized multi-year, multi-pronged L&D framework to meet the talent needs of the business.
- Create and implement tools and programs to enable effective development across areas such as: Career Development, Functional development, Performance Management and Coaching.
- Ensure Inclusion, Diversity and Equity in the development of the talent pipeline and develop programs to differentially to support under-represented groups in the organization.
- Partner with the Engagement team to better understand employee sentiment and use that learning to refine initiatives accordingly
- Drive organizational people projects and initiatives with other members of the team.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of proven success in creating, implementing, and facilitating leadership and development programs.
- Positive relationship building and listening skills, and comfortable presenting with a variety of employees and leaders at all levels.
- Proven commitment to developing a culture of continuous learning and growth and improved understanding of Diversity and Inclusion issues.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive initiatives from inception to completion.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Jobs in RI, Jobs in Rhode Island, Jobs in Providence, RI Jobs, Rhode Island Jobs, Jobs in MA, Jobs in Massachusetts, Jobs in Boston, MA Jobs, Massachusetts Jobs, Boston Jobs, Remote Jobs, Working Remote, Remote Work