Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
Aspect and Noble are now ALVARIA
From the merger of two leaders in the CX space comes Alvaria. A new global force delivering leading edge customer experience and workforce engagement software as well as cloud services technology solutions.
Our goal is to simplify and improve the customer and agent experience. Our complete suite of contact center and workforce optimization solutions helps companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable applications for interaction management, IVR/self-service, chatbots/AI, workforce optimization and more, are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment.
The Sr HR Generalist functions in a variety of Human Resources activities in a Shared Service Center model. Serves in an organization where specialists are not fully deployed. Responsibilities may include a multitude of activities including HRIS maintenance and data entry, reporting, onboarding/seperation activities, benefit administration, Affirmative Action Reporting, Payroll audits and SOX Compliance activities. This role acts as a leadership role within the team, may be in charge of running projects and policy roll-outs.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Respond to employee inquiries through HR Operations Mailbox
* Complete scheduled reporting as assigned
* Assist with Open Enrollment and annual benefit renewal
* Partner with HR Operations Manager on team projects and initiatives
* Work with team on other high-level projects, as necessary
* Familiarity with an HRIS platform required; SuccessFactors highly preferred.
* Ability to communicate complex information to employees in a professional manner.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Demonstrated ability to pick-up new systems and tasks quickly.
* Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems and contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
* Ability to provide solutions to problems that are moderate to complex in nature where analysis of a situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
* 8 + years of experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.