Primary focus is providing moderately complex general administrative support for individuals and/or department and take leadership to manage office materials, company asset, equipment and safe and healthy working environment.
Support execution of HR programs or activities such as Talent Acquisition(interview arrangement, on-line assessment, on-boarding and orientation etc), L&D(on/off line training programs), Company events and meetings via application of HR initiatives, tools and processes within client group(s).
- Performs general administrative duties that may include coordinating meetings/interviews/appointments, ordering/maintaining supplies and company asset, preparing employee communication for office management, company events and other GA/HR related matters.
- Serves as a point of contact for general and HR administration. Contacts are typically with individuals within own organization and occasionally with contacts outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Answers questions related to established policies and procedures. Directs people to the appropriate resource.
- Coordinates projects/assignments of broader scope, independently seeking appropriate internal and external resources as necessary such as: Assembling and distributing materials; Compiling, updating and/or tracking data; Verifying the accuracy of data collected.
- Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work.
- Creates and types routine documents (letters/memos/e-mails, presentations, etc.) and revises as necessary
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
- Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to client group(s) in most of the following areas: learning and development, talent acquisition, and company-wide events and meetings.
- Maintain a safe working environment and represent the Korea team in APAC EH&S (Environmental, Health and Safety) Council
- Facilitate and oversee daily emergency repairs and maintenance as needed
- Ensure the timely maintenance of all office building operations and systems, including coordination of maintenance work.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills; Fluent in English
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs;
- Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills