Location : Saudi Arabia
Purpose Statement :
Work in hospitals to communicate the science messaging and tactics to strengthen BSC product use. Reference market intelligence and research to properly strategize with Distributor team to capture and broaden BSC’s market share. Be available for clinical use observation. Distributor Product Specialists will not be involved in commercial activities.
- Addresses and assists doctor’s/nurses/techs with clinical and technical activities.
- Ensure BSC’s Quality Policy and Guidelines are understood by the Distributor’s field personnel.
- Ensure that all of our business, sales and marketing activities with the Distributor are legally and ethically compliant, without compromising our code of conduct, and the principles stated in BSC Corporate Integrity Program.
- Ensure the Distributor field personnel understand our Code of Conduct and Corporate Integrity Policy and have been trained accordingly.
- Ensure that any and all potential code of conduct issues are immediately reported through the appropriate channels.
- Sets up and delivers all product/program/clinical/technical training requirements for third party retailers in the markets.
- Analyzes Distributor’s needs and provides product/clinical/technical support accordingly.
- Conducts competitive analysis and review of effectiveness of programs.
- Collaborates cross functionally on the non-commercial aspects of competitive positioning (product features and benefits), market development (indications) and customer solution creation (clinical results).
- Continuously looks for new ways to improve product and service offerings to reflect changing business needs and identify additional applications for existing products.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.