Additional Work Location(s) :
Sr. Software Engineer II,, who is responsible for the product development with quality and by following the engineering practices. The candidate should be a team player who should be able to code, do the peer code review, defect fixes wherever needed on the existing product and also takes the responsibility in porting the existing product to a different technology stack
- Uses Agile Scrum Methodology for software development.
- Develops unit tests for all new code
- Adequately comments all code
- Has all code changes peer reviewed, and must peer review code when required
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
- Ability to refine requirements and solve problems
- Developing and improving solutions(including bug fixes) to problem
- Performs technical research, monitors current trends and changes in technology
- Interfaces with all departments within company
- Demonstrates industry knowledge to assist in new product development
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelors degree in technology B.Tech/BE.
- Requires minimum of 8 years C#, .NET / .net core experience
- Requires minimum of 2 years in Cloud Computing and Microsoft Azure.
- Prior experience on Event Sourced architecture or knowledge on CQRS/Event sourcing will be added advantage.
- Used OOPS & Design Pattern in day to day coding.
- Experience with scalable Web API , microservices development will be added advantage.
- Azure cloud services, websites, Databases, Storage, Authentication, Azure Service Bus, Document DB, Azure SQL DB, Subscriptions and Resource group, JSON.
- Worked on enterprise workbench development or core framework teams in a product based company.
- Experience in participating at code review or conceptual design review will be added advantage.
- Prior experience in application performance tuning will be added advantage
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously
- Must be self starter and a team player
- Ability to work effectively with other teams
- Experience working with globally distributed team is preferred
- Ability to program and design in OOP/OOD
- Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
- Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
- Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
- Make sound decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
- Deliver extraordinary results
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time.
- Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. .