Sr. Compensation Analyst role will assist with administering sales commission and employee bonus plans. This role will support calculation and verification of monthly, quarterly and annual commission and bonus processing. In addition, this position will provide analytical and consultative support in the design, development, implementation and administration of the compensation strategies, policies and programs.
- Assists in the configuration, maintenance and management of the sales compensation management system
- Communicates, educates and trains sales staff on automated commission system
- Proactively and collaboratively develops and standardizes processes and workflows around the compensation system
- Prepares statistical analysis, data modeling, incentive pay programs, and costing
- Perform SOX audit related to compensation practices
- Provide compensation expertise and support to management, HR business partners and talent acquisition teams. Conduct competitive pay assessments, evaluate jobs, and consult with the business on their compensation needs.
- Assists in managing the daily operations of incentive compensation reporting, incentive plan documents and ad-hoc incentive compensation reports
- Completes survey submissions for annual and ad hoc salary surveys
- Assists in benchmarking projects, including job evaluation, internal and external analysis and appropriate recommendations
- Manage employee recognition program to ensure delivery of a meaningful program that aligns with our values.
- Assists with the monthly incentive accrual and annual merit process
- Develop and update global salary ranges, job codes, grades, bonus targets, etc.; partner with HR Operations to ensure accuracy and integrity of compensation data in HRIS and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Believes and supports our Company Values
- Complies with all Williams Scotsman Mobile Mini Safety, Transportation, and Environmental Policies
- This is a team based role and may assist in other aspects of HR as well as help drive our Company’s Strategies and promote our Mission, Vision and Values. WSC has a highly collaborative culture and the successful candidate will work effectively with a broad group of senior executives, peers, and direct reports to perform the above responsibilities.
- Utilizes and deploys proactive customer relationship management techniques
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in compensation administration
- 5 years’ experience in HR preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), or PHR preferred
- Understanding of Financial planning, accounting, and forecasting
- Able to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information
- Experience with Incentive Compensation software preferred
- Experience doing salary surveys, working with market data, equity analysis, job evaluations, processing merit/bonus incentives, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of Excel, required including working with spreadsheets with formulas, and look ups
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.