Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; Netherlands-Maastricht
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Senior Business Process Analyst – Demand
About the Role:
As part of the Supply Chain Planning Center of Excellence (CoE) the Sr. Business Process Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Global Supply Chain planning processes across Boston Scientific’s (BSC) distribution network. The position will also be responsible for collaborating with end users to identify and implement improvements to the demand planning and distribution processes, to increase planner productivity, reduce costs and optimize working capital.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Subject matter expert for demand and distribution planning processes leveraging Rapid Response (Leading cloud-based supply chain planning system from Kinaxis)
- Collaborate with end users and IT to identify, prioritize, and implement process improvements, break/fixes, and enhancements to support the demand planning, distribution and sales inventory and operations (SI&OP) processes.
- Communicate key priorities, initiatives, and best practices to the demand planning community. Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
- Build content and processes to deliver new user and refresher training to the demand planning community.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response, and other supporting systems.
- Provide business process and systems support to the end users.
- Foster a community that shares best practices and drives innovative ideas for further improving our planning processes.
- Support a work environment of continuous improvement in line with BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the areas supported.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IT, or related field.
- 5+ years of Materials / Supply Chain planning, Business process or Systems experience
- Experience with SAP / ERP systems and advanced supply chain planning software
- Strong communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization
- Highly adaptable, flexible, and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Strong project management
- Self-motivated independent worker
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized. Performs to a high level of accuracy in all tasks
- Flexibility to travel occasionally, and flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones.
- APICS CPIM certification
- Rapid Response system experience
- IBF (Institute of Business Forecasting) – CPF (Certified Professional Forecaster) or ACPF (Advanced Certified Professional Forecaster)
Requisition ID: 509322
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.