With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Sr. Analyst Sales Operations
The Sales Operations Sr. Analyst will collaborate with sales leadership, finance, corporate compensation, human resources, supply chain, and manufacturing to deliver executive summaries of key metrics and team performance. The senior analyst will work closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
- Execute key tasks and projects of a complex nature
- Perform analysis of a complex nature and develop recommendations in support of achieving business objectives
- Prepare progress, status, and forecast reports on multiple key aspects of the assigned area of responsibility
- May oversee work of Technical/Professional or Admin/Support type roles
- Drive the sales operations and planning processes through the global consolidation of sales forecasts.
- Analyze and report sales data and key operational metrics to various internal users, such as department heads, top executives, and segment leaders.
- Participate in the definition and deployment of systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation or sales team metrics.
- Review sales processes and compare current data to historical information to define actions for the improvement of sales processes.
- Makes decisions in the context of a well-defined frame of reference from a higher authority or established precedents.
- Decisions are guided by set policies and procedures, business plans, resource availability, and functional objectives.
- Has responsibility for making decisions and managing risks that would have little or no impact on the assets of the Company.
- Provides input on decision-making within the area of accountability.
- 4-year secondary degree, plus advanced degree preferred.
- 5 – 7 years in the discipline
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.