With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Sr. Analyst – Forecasting with E. & J. Gallo Winery, you will support the Demand Management component of Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) for the Business Units. You will develop the ten-year shipment forecasts using statistical tools and S&OP work processes. Additionally, you will work across the organization with functional teams to drive robust understanding of risks and opportunities associated with the forecast as it relates to Wine Supply and Capacity Planning.
What you will do:
- Develops and manages tactical, 4-18 month, and five-year shipment SCP and High Side forecasts based on analysis of volume trends, marketing and sales plans, and general market conditions using various technical tools for data extraction, manipulation, and extrapolation.
- Maintains the modeling parameters within SAP IBP Demand Planning to generate the most accurate forecast while leveraging a proper mix between statistical data and market intelligence.
- Responsible for managing the new item process. This includes developing initial forecast, working cross-functionally to identify key assumptions, modeling of ranges, standardized reporting and tracking key performance metrics/assumptions post-launch
- Responsible for the coordination and consensus building used to develop production and deployment plans to deliver successful new product launches
What you need:
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years experience in forecasting, operations, supply chain, IT, accounting, finance analytical, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with MS Excel at an intermediate level.
What will set you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, mathematics/statistics, business administration (accounting or finance) plus 8 years experience in forecasting, operations, supply chain, accounting, finance analytical, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.