Hiring Manager: Susan Norling
Recruiter: Roger Zavala
Leads a high performing, customer centric team within Global Business Services (GBS) providing one or more business services to Boston Scientific. Ensures consistency with global processes and maximizes operational efficiency.
• Performs all Dispute Resolution activities, supporting the Collection’s team.
• Responsible for determining the root cause for dispute/deductions, understanding the order to cash process end to end, and resolving issues that consists of unpaid invoices and deductions/short payments in a timely manner.
• Organize, analyze, resolve disputed/deducted billing issues that impact the cash collection process, credit and rebill when necessary, effectively convey via verbal or written communication summary of root cause, conclusion and resolution of billing issues that are impacting the collection process.
• Independently set priorities, overcome challenges, and obstacles by taking responsibility to make decisions to drive goals/assignments to completion.
• Collects and analyzes large quantities of data to identify root causes. Provide supporting data and leads initiatives to eliminate the root causes of disputes and deductions.
• Negotiates solutions, maintaining an assertive, yet professional manner; understands that there are different negotiation styles and adapts as the situation demands.
• Establish strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, developing a strong understanding of the intricacies of large, complex customer organizations.
• Provide monthly reporting on controls within the required deadlines.
• Prepare periodic management reports on KPI’s, including Dispute aging metrics.
• Assist AR Management with ensuring the accurate and timely close activities.
• Works closely with AR Management on current and future projects and initiatives, including but not limited to implementation, testing, determining key stakeholders, and documenting processes.
• Assist with performing analysis and audit requirement, preparing documentation, audit of SOX controls to ensure the controls function as intended.
• Adhere to all financial and internal controls.
• Provide support for documenting controls and processes in assigned areas, particularly for changes, including DTPs.
• Provide recommendations to management for process improvements identified through the processes performed during the month.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
• Be part of the transactional activities when required and accomplish the goals.
• Know all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function.
• Support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy.
• Act as liaison between AR and external / internal customers, partnering closely on issues with the collectors
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years of related experience, specifically in an Accounts Receivable environment.
• Analytical and creative mindset.
• Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
• Experience building out Accounts Receivables metrics and/or dashboarding.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to engage well with internal and external customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills; able to interact with internal/external customers in a professional manner.
• Able to work independently as well as with a team while balancing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to keep customer matters strictly confidential.
• Strong work ethic and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion.
• Experience with SAP, or other accounting system is highly recommended.
• Proficient in Excel and Office in general.
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
• Results oriented, excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
• Strong and clear communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Comfortable with frequent change and ambiguity in a matrix organization.
• Strong Analytical decision making; problem solving.
• Ability to deliver against targets and objectives.
• English Level desired B1+ (65%).
• Know how to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team and with all levels of employees, management and vendors.
• Competence to develop an environment that fosters teamwork, positive energy and efficiency according company principles.
• SAP knowledge is a plus.
• GetPaid, Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
• Experience in SOX compliance requirements is a plus.
• Excellent listening/communication/collaboration skills.
• Able to work in an adaptive environment and welcomes new & different tasks with a desire to learn and grow your role.
Requisition ID: 483345