Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
We’re looking for the best of the best sales professionals who will go to amazing lengths to solve the business problems of their clients by leveraging the Unified Communication tools that we support within our cloud UC portfolio.
Lumen's Unified Communications and Collaboration services arm is changing the way that large enterprises assess and procure the tools that keep them productive. We combine a significant local presence with an expansive global network to keep our clients connected, wherever business happens. Sound interesting?
In this role, you will demonstrate your unique value by supporting our direct Lumen sales team with product and process expertise in our UC offerings of cloud collaboration (audio, web, video conferencing) UCaaS (hosted telephony), CCaaS (cloud contact center), IM/P (instant message), and managed enterprise voice and network services.
The Main Responsibilities
- Support and partner with our Lumen sales team with product and process expertise in our UC offerings of cloud collaboration (audio, web, video conferencing), UCaaS (hosted telephony), CCaaS (cloud contact center), IM/P (instant message), and managed enterprise voice and network services
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience; or 10+ years of related experience
- Experience selling in the Unified Communications industry; within the Fortune 1,000 is a plus
- Knowledge of the Cisco and Microsoft collaboration portfolio
- Cloud hosting or hybrid cloud experience preferred and will greatly help with cross selling efforts and broaden the value of CenturyLink to our clients
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to customer impacts
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office
- Verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and as part of a team
- Demonstrable success toward making a difference in fast paced, goal-oriented team
- Aptitude of selling cloud based “as a service” offerings
- Exemplary work habits and strong organizational skills
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete an online assessment immediately after applying. Completion of the online assessment is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the assessment. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 248216
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.