Req Id: 324292
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
About our team:
The Customer Operations Strategy team is a highly visible group whose purpose is to provide thought leadership on a variety of strategic business issues. The group is responsible for leading and facilitating the strategy development for the Customer Operations business unit, with a focus on Wireless and Residential products. We serve as advisors to the senior leadership team, addressing key questions facing the business. The team responsible for orchestrating on-going business planning activities, reviewing key business results, anticipating opportunities/threats, and prioritizing capital initiatives.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the development of content for monthly and ad-hoc CEO and executive updates
- Provide analytic support in the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Serve as a thought leader and partner to the executive team
- Develop and recommend targets for operational teams to drive our business objectives
- Perform competitor and industry research during earnings season
- Structured, logical, and critical thinking: Ability to analyze a problem, quickly form a hypothesis, and test
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong soft skills – the ability to work with cross-functional teams, interact with senior leadership, and influence peers
- A passion for the customer experience
- University degree in Finance, Business, or related area
- 1-3 years of progressively advancing experience in a large corporation or leading professional services firm; New graduates in related fields will also be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/26/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.