Req Id: 306952
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
We’re currently seeking a positive, dynamic, creative individual with a passion for marketing to join our team as a . Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications you will play an integral role in the continued growth of our business. The ’s responsibility is to plan and execute marketing communications campaigns, new product introduction projects as well as manage content updates across the consumer and small business websites. We’re looking for a reliable, hands-on, organized individual who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment. As a strategic thinker, the will partner with various teams as well as use research, experience, and knowledge to deliver high-quality content on the websites. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic marketing organisation.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of campaigns.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Produce engaging visuals and copy that highlight the value of our products and services.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Manage and update the e-commerce platform.
- Monitor trends and best practices to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as marketing, product, pricing, legal, brand, operations and design agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both French and English
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and work autonomously
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage many projects at the same time, to balance the many demands and to establish a priority list of projects in order to respect deadline
- Critical thinker who can make well-informed, thoughtful and thorough decisions
- High level of initiative, creativity, attention to detail and judgment in all communications work.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of the basic SEO principles (asset)
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics, Target and Campaign (asset)
- Experience working with an Agile methodology (asset)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Verdun || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Gatineau || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 08/06/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.