Req Id: 287611
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Marketing campaigns team is a highly motivated, collaborative group that works in a fast-paced environment to plan and execute the marketing strategy for Bell’s 4 prepaid brands.
This role will focus on building the strategy and leading the end to end planning and execution of strategic marketing programs to improve prepaid customer tenure and drive revenue growth. This includes Bell’s prepaid brand, Lucky Mobile, in addition to managing a multi-brand strategy for Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile and PC Mobile service offerings.
- Define, develop, and execute targeted campaigns from end to end (includes opportunity sizing, targeting, brief writing, creative review, and post mortem analysis)
- Analyze the customer base and weekly results reporting to provide recommendations on segment analysis and tactical programs that drive growth and intervene on potential risks
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations to drive buy-in and alignment across business units and stakeholders
- Develop and create clear and concise marketing briefs and BI requirements to execute on campaigns and programs
- Work hand-in-hand with product and pricing teams to create attractive, relevant and cost-effective offers to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Work cross-functionally with business intelligence, loyalty and retention, pricing, marketing communications, and channel to develop and execute campaigns end-to-end
- Quarterly marketing plan development and presentation to the executive team
- University degree in Business preferably in Commerce or Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, sales and/or project design & delivery position
- Strong analytical skills, can interpret and data, communicate the insights effectively with the ability to tell stories with numbers
Experience working in Excel and various database applications such as Microstrategy, SAS/SQL
- Results-oriented and resourceful, with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong time management skills, highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience and understanding of the marketing planning lifecycle such as product, pricing and marketing communications
- Operates with a high sense of urgency & ability to prioritize based on revenue, churn reduction and sales goals
- Strong team spirit and proven ability to lead cross functional teams through change
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done through influence
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 08/04/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.