Req Id: 297214
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
Are you a “What if?” Thinker?
Do you enjoy gleaning insights from data?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic “yes!” then you may be the person we’re looking for!
We are a top tier marketing team that is passionate about Bell Mobility’s complete suite of offerings.Our people are making big things happen, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Being at the forefront of the mobile revolution, we are always in need of smart people who like to get great things done and have a strong drive to improve results. If you are looking for more than a place to work and are not afraid of challenges, we have room for you too.
The Bell Mobility Marketing Communications team is a fast paced, dynamic, customer-focused group. At the forefront of strategy and execution of marketing campaigns, the Marketing Communications Specialist manages a high volume of projects across a wide array of deliverables and tactics and analyzes performance to optimize results.
In this role, you will work closely with our internal partners in marketing, product, network, brand and legal as well as with our external creative and media agencies. It is your job take a marketing brief, bring it to life and analyze its performance. The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing communications.
- Manage the execution of marketing communications tactics including web, social media, email, SMS, and more
- Develop web strategies, input on UX, IA and creative to deliver mobile-first, best-in-class web experiences for bell.ca
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and implement recommendations for optimizing results
- Help establish the strategy to scale customer engagement across both existing and future products & services by mapping out the customer journeys
- Deliver post mortems with results, leveraging big data insights, and provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Optimize our existing customer communications to drive greater engagement using customer insights, performance data, with a test & learn approach
- Develop detailed marketing communication briefs, and work closely with agencies on the creative development
- Partner with the data teams to develop business rules and better understand the segmentation to ensure that messaging is tailored to the audience
- Push the boundaries on creative, targeting, strategy and tactics to help push the needle on direct marketing campaigns
- Follow market dynamics and trends to ensure the marketing programs are relevant and deliver the expected results
- Input on new opportunities to grow the market, demonstrating a strong understanding of the competitive and industry landscape
- Identify ways to grow customer engagement using leading ad platforms such as Google and Facebook, and new technology
- University degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience working in a marketing agency environment as an Account Supervisor or Account Executive, or within a Marketing department
- Naturally analytical and proactive
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Experience developing marketing communications material including writing briefs and strong creative assessment ability is a strong asset
- Experience managing the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media, SEM, banners, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a keen ability to focus on the details
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Passionate about consumer marketing and technology
- Proven problem solver with the ability to proactively brainstorm solutions
- Detail and results oriented
- Experience within the telecommunications industry is an asset
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 06/30/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.