Job ID: 115279
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :USA- Chesterfield (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spend, supplier partnerships and new opportunities (New Technologies, Vendor Consolidation efforts, Improved Partnerships). You will assist with all business-related activities that Amdocs performs with its suppliers in the Business Services category across the Americas (USA, Canada, Mexico and South America), to optimize costs, service and quality.
What will your job look like?
- The Sourcing Manager offers support & expertise to internal stakeholders in staff augmentation/subcontractor vendor selection as well as establishing strategies for newly acquired companies.
- Perform all sourcing activities including pre-qualification and due-diligence of suppliers, tender management, negotiation & closure of contracts to obtain optimal total cost of ownership (cost, service, quality).
- Work closely with Amdocs global operation units to fully understand their needs from Procurement and acclimate newly acquired companies into Amdocs standards.
- Lead RFP processes, preparation & execution, including all data gathering & analysis to fulfillment of selection processes, (Identify potential vendors, historical cost analysis), strategize cost reduction opportunities.
- You will develop expert knowledge in the relevant procurement category center and work to implement the global category strategy and guidelines.
- You will conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential areas of improvement.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers and act as the owner of the entire P2P process, provide reporting for management on Procurement activities and savings.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree plus or equivalent + 10 years of relevant industry experience – in Procurement, vendor management or supply chain management.
- Ability to generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Be able to analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Cooperation with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Ability to execute and implement the procurement strategy while leading the day-to-day procurement activities.
- Proven work experience in leading diverse contract processes & ability to navigate in complex & global matrix organization.
- Fluent in English (Spanish a plus).
- Experience in SAP (PO’s, governance and commercial control).
- Travel availability – minimal.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment in a best in class & dynamic organization.
- You will be able to utilize your management expertise to shape procurement strategies in the Americas.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce