Job ID: 119753
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial – No
Location: Italy- From Home (Working from Home)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Contribute in technical sales process to align Amdocs Network solutions with the customer’s technical and business requirements- this is a multifaceted role!
What will your job look like?
• Support the technical sales process to align Amdocs solutions with the customer’s technical requirements.
• Utilizing a deep technical understanding of the customer’s current and future enterprise architecture, formulate solutions based on client technical and business requirements. Maintain a detailed knowledge of Amdocs solutions and present them to our customers. Orchestrate the variety of Amdocs products that are involved in the proposed solution.
• Gain insight into customers’ environment, challenges, and opportunities to propose areas where Amdocs products and solutions can bring value. Ensure that the proposed solution reflects the Amdocs value proposition and our competitive advantages. Get into the details of how the system will function and will be integrated into the client environment, and how open and easy it will be to maintain post-production.
• Maintain a comprehensive awareness of industry trends, standards, and competition to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics. Maintain a broader knowledge of architecture and integration between products and various elements within products.
• Share and communicate end-to-end solutions orally and in writing to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear, concise language that is in the vernacular of each group.
• Identify, liaise with, and advise Amdocs technical resources needed for the sales process.
• Oversee the solution design.
• Identify the customer need (sales opportunities) early in the buying cycle, and determine how the need can be addressed by Amdocs. Analyze and quantify the business value that the proposed solution would offer to the customer.
• Design solutions and formulate response to RFx and present solutions to customers. Utilize deep technical knowledge of products and services to align appropriate solutions based on client need.
• Present Amdoc’s product/solution capabilities, including presentation of live standard demos and PoCs.
• Conduct thought leadership sessions. Support sales from presales to scoping handover. Provide ongoing feedback to PBG product management
• Present Amdocs architecture blueprint and Amdocs roadmap.
All you need is…
- Knowledge of BSS/OSS architecture and components – Mandatory
- Preparation and delivery of quality solution documentation for pre-sale and post-sale phases; Solution Proposal, High Level Solutions, High Level Designs, etc for BSS/OSS Domains – Mandatory
- Understanding of ecosystem and integration points (such as Sales, Ordering, Billing, Catalog, NW Management) – Mandatory
- 5+ years solutions architecture/sales engineering experience – Mandatory
- Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level
- 7+ years experience in the communications industry.
- Proven experience in requirements and analysis, project planning, solution design, software design, development, and deployment
- Experience in the implementation of Amdocs, or other vendor, BSS/OSS products and solutions
- Willing to travel to customer sites occasionally
- To explore your skills go to: https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/r4QFiGVIOvbIpmtxAJYkpI/overview_page/mDvPSgqdJNirXVRyHiGv4d
Why you will love this job:
- We are an Equal opportunity organization, growing and crafting a professional environment
- This is an outstanding opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning & involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will function as the technical specialist and will have the opportunity to influence on the solutions we provide to our top customers.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce