Requisition Number: 85738
We are Insight Digital Innovation.
Insight Digital Innovation is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking and the power of scale to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
Microsoft 2020 US Partner of the Year
Databricks 2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year
HashiCorp 2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year
Intel 2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
Insight is seeking an experienced Senior Solutions Executive to join our Insight Digital Innovation team and help drive the growth and sales portfolio in our New York or Boston office.
The Solutions Executive is responsible for growing existing client relationships, identifying new clients and establishing new client relationships. They will collaborate with the Insight Account Team to develop a go to market strategy for Digital Innovation within named accounts.
Our Solution Executives leverage mature C level networks within their market to build their portfolio of business. They will lead Digital Innovation client meetings, develop and deliver presentations on Insight capabilities and solutions, and drive market growth. This person will be expected to achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
What You Would Do:
- Acquire new clients by creating compelling customer interactions
- Develop and manage new/existing customers relationships to grow our business
- Support existing clients by directly facilitating client inquiries
- Build meaningful relationships with teammates and valued partners
- 5+ years of Professional Technology Solutions sales experience
- Understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Demonstrated achievement of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to build strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles
- Experience navigating customers through sales negotiations and/or comprehensive presentations
- Have passionate attitude toward sales and technology as an enabler for a company’s growth
- Software solution sales experience highly desired
We have created a environment with and and . Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is and for our co-workers and clients.
We are high on and in the industry.
Diversity and inclusion is essential at Insight’s 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds — and we believe that’s a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a in the cities where we work.
at …or just
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||