Job ID: 99164
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – Yes
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Manage and lead scoping on Solution Integration & Implementation activities
What will your job look like?
- You will lead and manage the customer (internal/external) during the scoping timeline and activities to achieve effective solution closure and serve as a trusted advisor
- You will know your customer – understand pain points, business and IT needs, market trends, competitors, etc.
- You will be responsible for validating alignment of Amdocs solution architecture, as designed by the solution architect, with customer business needs
- You will ensure with stakeholders (Business, IT, Network, Vendors) that the solution and architecture address business needs and provide real business value
- You will manage the Scoping process, budget, and timeline. Follow up on the overall scoping plan, status, and risks.
All you need is…
- Customer-facing experience and negotiations skills
- Wide knowledge of Amdocs products and best practice solutions
- Knowledge of telecom industry and Amdocs business processes (ETOM, ASOM)
- Proven experience in defining customer requirements and solutions and project implementation
- Experience in large and integrative project delivery and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalent
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with and lead the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to lead and work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce