Job ID: 91849
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for Leading remote support team and represent Amdocs with a progressive status. This requires hands-on expertise in Amdocs Customer Relationship Management and SDP to manage production day to day activities.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of billing applications and provides technical support problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- You will ensure solution delivered by development team is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with all stakeholders (Development, Program and Customer)
- You will enforce quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measure them and takes corrective actions in case of variances and ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
All you need is…
- • Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
• Expertise in Amdocs CRM
• Expertise in Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL
• Experience in Unix shell scripting
• Experience in dealing with Weblogic and JBOSS
• 4 years of experience in production support
• 2 years of experience in leading tasks and/or mentoring engineers
• 2 years of Amdocs application experience
• Experience in any other Amdocs applications
• Experience in Automation tools, PHP.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with complex and unexpected scenarios from production.
- You will be challenged with time that will lead you to simplify your day to day jobs.
- You will be challenged with leading customer with technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies