Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
A software quality assurance (QA) engineer monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards.
- Document test cases
- Record test progress and results
- Create test plans
- Be part of project meetings to give stakeholder inputs related to SQA
- Identify any potential problems that user might encounter
- Perform manual and automatic testing
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Be able to detect bugs within software
- Perform through regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing Software Applications to meet client needs.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming Software
- Give follow up to Software Quality Metrics
- 1 Year experience, working as a Software Quality Engineer.
- Basic knowledge in Jira Software, Azure Dev Ops and Selenium
- Knowledge in TestLink Software
- Basic knowledge in Programming languages (c#) and Databases (SQL Server)
- Project Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Bachelor or Licenciature: Systems Engineers or related field.
- English Level required: 70-79%
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 496282