AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture, and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Software Quality Assurance Architect – Digital Products
The Digital Customer Experience program is a major strategic investment within AGCO that will transform our customer experience by offering a digital experience that is distinctive and superior in the industry. It is a unique system that seamlessly connects your office with your machines for the first time and merges them into a new operating unit.
We are currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Architect in the team. This is a key talent position to provide planning and management leadership to facilitate consistent quality of digital products and meet the business expectations with regards to quality.
What you will do:
The coordination and completion of different quality gates during SAFe (Agile) program iterations, across all customer and dealer facing digital products. In addition, this position ensures appropriate resource utilization for quality improvements, stakeholder management and risk, issue and dependency management during the agile software development cycles.
- Manage communication with business stakeholders regarding user acceptance, quality aspects and test ceremonies/procedures
- Works with Program Management to ensure proper staffing, utilization and performance of different test cycles
- Facilitate SAFe ceremonies like E2E testing and report testing progress during agile iterations
- Own Continuous Testing framework and its product quality processes
- Work to reduce complexity and improve the maintainability of our test frameworks
- Mentor others and provide cross-team input
- Consult and support teams in establishing a modern quality assurance procedure (strategy, process, test architecture, test data, pipelines)
- Evaluate the quality discipline of product teams
- Foster DevOps practices (Test Automation, Continuous Integration, etc.) and cooperate with support teams (Cloud Engineering, DevOps)
- Explore and experiment with new methods like software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Collaborate proactively across engineering and development teams to help define harmonized testing procedure and pipelines
What You Will Bring:
- Completed specialist degree in software engineering and/or technical training in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or comparable with relevant professional experience
- Over 7 years of experience in testing server, desktop and mobile applications
- Over 3 years of quality assurance proficiency in large scale enterprise programs
A Plus If You Have:
- Ideally, experience in smart farming and/or IoT systems
- Expert knowledge in software quality assurance practices and the latest methodologies
- Experience in SIL and HIL testing is an advantage
- Experience in working within an agile environment is desirable
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and SAFe advantageous
- Self-Confidence and good communication skills
- Very good English language skills
Who You Are:
History of and ability to perform a key role in a large organization, including Collaborating with others; Continuous Improvement mindset and improving processes of high complexity testing efforts; Influencing to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions; Quality Orientation to accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved; and Planning and Organizing for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time.
What We Offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care plans, flexible and virtual work options, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT