Software Quality Analyst will be responsible for manual and automated testing of MOSES software.
- BS or MS in Naval Architecture, Subsea Engineering, or Structural Engineering from a reputed local/international institute with 5 years of experience in the offshore industry
- Sound grasp of engineering concepts like hydrostatic & hydrodynamic analysis, non-linear analysis, finite element analysis, structural analysis etc.
- Experience with offshore platform design and numerical computing programs like MOSES, SACS, MathCAD, MATLAB etc. is desired
- Any programming experience and knowledge of Software Quality Assurance practices would be an added advantage
- Good Communication Skill in English (Verbal and Written)